- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Feature: Anti-Slippery
- Insole Material: EVA
- Upper Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Brand Name: ORTOLUCKLAND
- Item Type: casual shoes
- Origin: Mainland China
- CN: Guangdong
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Range: 13-24m,25-36m,7-12y,12+y
- Season: Four Seasons
- Department Name: Children
- Upper material: microfiber leather+mesh
- Backdrop: harder stiff
- Removable orthotic insole: with arch support
- Prevent and correct: problem foot
- Suitable: normal foot,flatfeet,varus,valgus
- Type: kids orthotic sneakers
- Season: spring,summer ,autumn,winter
>1. What are the orthopedic shoes?
Orthopedic shoes are medical shoes designed to prevent and correct foot pathology, can protect the foot joint
and correct the deformation of feet ,to help the healthy growth of children's feet joint.
>2.What are the features of the orthopedic shoes?
1)Firm and strong extended back caps stabilize the feet in the right position.
2) Soft inner collars ensure smooth contact of the skin with the edges of the shoes during movement.
3)Arch support insole and Thomas heel outsole design,to give the feet support.
4) Hook and loop straps tightly and securely fix feet inside the shoes
>3.What are the functions of the orthopedic shoes?
To help the prevention and treatment of orthopaedic abnormalities.To prevent and correct children's flatfoot,varus foot, valgus foot, supinator,pronator, clubfoot, X/O leg foot etc.
>4.Is normal foot suitable to wear orthopedic shoes?
Yes, the normal healthy feet are also suitable to wear the orthopedic shoes. Orthopedic shoes are very important for the first steps of the child,
it fixes the foot, increases the foot support area and redistributes the body load, avoid the foot deformation,to help the normal healthy feet growth. So parent should start to choose the orthopedic shoes for your children when baby are learning to walk.
1) Measuring the foot length: Barefoot standing,to keep two feet parallel,to measure it from the longest foot toe to the foot back heel,
the method like above photo.
2) Please choose the size according to the insole length of your current shoes .
Or measuring his bare foot length, then it is better to add 1cm to 1.5cm space to choose size.
3)Please note: in above size chart, the inner length cm refers to the inner insole length of the shoes.
As the manual measurement, the deviation maybe with 0.1-0.3cm.This is the normal status.
New styles orthotic models to recommend: